Position Description: Groomer
Professional Groomer. You will interface with clients, dogs and cats and all hospital and salon team members. You must have an exceptional skill set with knowledge of all breed cuts. Honest and a good solid team player attitude. Attention to detail a must. Must be DRUG FREE! Fast-paced environment.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Professionally groom to breed specific standards.
- Properly cleans, sanitizes salon, kennels and grooming station.
- Generously and actively welcomes clients and guests.
- May have to bathe for yourself some days.
- Record entry into computer.
- Telephone duty; reminder calls, scheduling appointments.
- NO DIVAS! Large dogs and cats are a part of this business. You will groom them.
- Understands the bond between client and pet.
- Empathetic and Compassionate.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability and comfort in dealing with aggressive animals.
- Treats dogs and cats humanely, with compassion and concern.
- Passionate about the health and well being of dogs and cats.
- Enjoys people and their pets.
- Willing to go the extra mile for clients.
At least 3 years of experience as a professional groomer/ pet stylist.
Do not apply unless you are able to meet the expectations outlined above! Resumes may be emailed by responding to this ad or faxed to 530.477.2775.
This job will be P/T to start but could easily work into F/T if you desire to put in the time and effort. We are currently booking clients 1 month out and have a cancellation list of 17 - we need another groomer!! We provide equipment and product to be used on pets.